+ and here we see the wild douchebag
+ king of all assholes
+ in its natural environment
+ and the surrounding wild females' natural response to its arrival
+ Aizen ain't nobody wantin' your d
+ so go home
+ ((I'm sorry I'm an asshole and I had a crap day at work and had to vent somehow*))
+ EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS UGHUGH
+ I feel you both rn
+ 10 hrs work no food and monster drink on an empty stomach!
+ *cradles head with you both and cries over pretty things*
+ yes gon' make this an icon soon bless
+ *tags that go to the moon and back*
i think i have a headache…
*kisses yours and Cas’ head*
+ CAN I GET A HELLA
+ Sweety's art
+ *pets all his glorious star-touched goodness*
someone asked me to draw my entire angel headcanon really fast i don’t thINK THIS WORKED??
send me “if i was dating you” descriptions
me on the first date
+ not so secretly admired anymore
+ I've been a sap all night might as well keep the ball rollin'
+ and Cas' widdle mouth in the second panel
+ but yee no insult meant ;u; you're all cute
+ Sweety's art
Man I love deancas as much as the next person but the new name makes my inner megstiel shipper laugh.
+ AMANDA YOU'RE GLORIOUS AND I LOVE YOU FUCK YOU ALL THE SAME
+ *wails into the moon and creates a giant frowny face crater*
+ Sweety's art
+ this take on Cas
+ it's original and it's a good one
+ SPN spoilers
"Cas, it’s no use. Give it up, man."
"Dean Winchester, there is not a hell out there harsh enough to keep me from you. Not even one of your own making. Now let it go—Sam’s waiting."
it’s a productive night on my drawing stream with rachele
in the end everything is rainbows, dicks, and deancas. there is no escape.
+ but most likely this adventure is going to wind us up at taco bell
+ or at an abandoned house somewhere nearly getting eaten by a mountain lion
+ true story
I wanna meet someone’s who’s going to be like ‘hey wake up I’m taking you on an adventure’
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
in sickness and in health, season premieres and finales
+ you know who you are
+ i saw your tag on that last post
+ and it didn't make me happy
((For anyone who reads— This is an AU my girlfriend and I RP on Skype where Kyumei finds Cas as a fledgling who fell outta heaven and onto earth. She kind of raises him as her own, but as Cas grows she doesn’t. He later comes to find out that she’s been infected with a disease (Final Fantasy related) that, although it grants an elongated lifespan and remarkable powers, is slowly killing her. Cas tried to use his Grace to heal it once and it only made it worse. Can you tell that we love beating up our favorite characters yet or—?))
Time was a nasty unforgiving thing, always taking more than it was ever willing to give and anything it gave always came with a costly price. Nothing in this world was truly free, was it? even the very breath that gave life was merely borrowed. It came like a debt collector— swiping the air from your lungs and in trade offered sleep. Some didn’t fight it, but others who were still far too attached to their worldly home didn’t let it go without a struggle.
But death was a patient cunning thing, you see, well versed in the game of bargain and trade. For those that clung to life, penny pinching every strained breath they could manage, Death coaxed them in. It debilitated their health, taking it in trade for sickness and pain that a tired body could not ward off. It rendered one alone in the world by picking off loved ones— friends… family. It made every aspect of life exhausting until the soul, defeated and tired, relinquished the chore of life in exchange for warm release. Funny how it made that release seem so welcoming…
Kyumei knew that she’d borrowed more than her fair share of time— hell, maybe she’d even become good at bartering with Death itself. But, as she lay bloodied on the floor of her own kitchen in the middle of the night with the shattered remains of the plate she’d previously been washing beside her, the girl couldn’t help but muse that maybe Death had grown tired of their little dance and was finally taking away what was never truly hers to begin with. She just wished the pain offered by the cracks that continued to split open every inch of her skin wasn’t one of the tradeoffs for her long life…
She was lucky, having stolen away with what most humans would consider at least two lifetimes. She’d been able to watch the tiny fledgling, who did nothing short of crash-land into her life, grow into adulthood— into a warrior. (But if you asked her, she’d say he was still a fledgling, albeit a much bigger fledgling but her little boy all the same.) Out of the many broken years her body had spent under the influence of what was commonly known as ‘Degredation’ Kyumei had to admit… Castiel was the one aspect in her lifetime that she could say that she was most proud of.
A familiar rustle of feathers interrupted the serene lull of her thoughts, bringing confused awareness with all the pain she’d felt prior to her collapsing along with it. Castiel. He must have heard her and come running— flying— whatever. She turned her head to where she had heard him land, frowning when she caught sight of his feet running towards her because that poor China plate didn’t stand a chance beneath the heel of his foot.
“Cas—“ she whined, trying in vain to turn over and sweep at its shattered remains as though the motion might magically put it back together again, “don’t be so careless… You know not to— not to run in—” but her voice fell to a lazy drawl and she was unable to finish her sentence as the man she called son propped her up against his frame from behind.
Funny… last she knew it was dark in the kitchen— at least two or three in the morning… Why was there light spilling into the kitchen now? Another attempt to lean forward, only to be pulled back again by Castiel (and she was sure he’d said something to her that she couldn’t quite make out) resulted in another glance around the kitchen floor. “Ah, Castiel I— there’s blood everywhere I’ve… I’m going to bleed on you. Let me clean it up.”
This time she heard him. It was firm, reprimanding even— the kind of tone Kyumei would use on him as a child, albeit rarely, if he’d ever disobeyed or gotten into trouble. It worked though and she forced herself to recline against torso once more, confused and frightened, and the more she tried to sort out what had happened the more her thoughts and memories began to overlap and short one another out. Still she fought, she fought and fought until her brain finally gave in and decided on some irrational conclusion, resulting (to Castiel’s dismay) in another bout of attempts to stand.
“Cas— no I forgot, I was supposed to take you to school today, remember? You wanted to see what it was like— We’re going to be late…“
A single arm held her in place with little effort, though Cas had paused in his ministrations to cleaning and bandaging her bleeding scars to give the back of her head a quizzical stare. “No… mother,” he replied gently. That had been years ago; had she suddenly forgotten her current condition? Cas wasn’t sure what worried him more: the fact that her mind had suddenly gone senile or the way she didn’t seem to feel pain anymore. How long had these wounds been bleeding anyways?
When he spoke again Kyumei managed to turn and look at him, confusion flickering in her vision for a split second before she reached up to fit the palm of her hand against his cheek. “You’re warm to the touch, Cas… You sick?” He didn’t answer, but masking the shattered look in his eyes was becoming next to impossible at this point. She was freezing.
“I’m afraid I am not the one who is sick.” Though he would gladly take that place in a heartbeat, but not even his grace had the capabilities to ward off whatever it was coursing through her veins.
Tearing his eyes off of Kyu’s, Castiel went back to work dressing her wounds and listening to her babble, even going along with the senseless conversation now and then. He had to stop now and then, however, to keep her from trying to get up whenever she convinced herself that they were going to be late to this or that. In an attempt to keep her body temperature at a working condition the angel decidedly wound his wings about her, creating for her a sort of dark protective dome. At first the young woman had thought it’d grown dark outside again, and Castiel let her muse herself about solar eclipses for a while until one of his feathers brushed her shoulder.
She quit rambling in favor of silent admiration— reaching up to run her hand along the bend of his wing. “They’ve gotten so big… Told you they’d be beautiful one day, didn’t I~?” Dimming silver eyes flitted back to Castiel’s face, and he was forced to look at her. “You’ve grown…” she said, smile fading to a saddened frown. Her eyelids inched into strained slits, squinting up at him with painful concentration, but she had to force them closed and bring a hand to her face as tears suddenly blurred her view of him. She choked. “You’ve grown and I can’t seem to remember a damn thing about it…”
She felt his arm tighten around her, but only infinitesimally. He was an angel, after all, and had the strength to snap her broken body in half at the slightest wrong tug; though Castiel wished he could hold her maybe even a little tighter— enough to convince himself that she wasn’t going to go away anytime soon.
He was thrown off suddenly by the sound of Kyumei’s breath hitching. Once. Twice. Three times. Following that was a deafening nothingness. Castiel’s mind flew into a panic, throwing tenderness aside in favor for doing anything possible to wake her back up—
“Mother— M— Kyumei!” Her name felt odd on his lips, but it was out of place enough to bribe those tired silver eyes to open again. “Look at me, Kyumei. You can’t sleep just yet, do you understand—? Just look at me and stay awake. Can you do that?” She nodded once, but it was an absent action and all too quickly her eyelids were fluttering shut once more.
“Dammit— Kyumei!” he growled, this time making her jump and stare at him as though she were nothing more than a child being scolded for some unknown wrongdoing. He sighed, wishing she wouldn’t look at him like that… but at least she was looking at him.
Sighing in defeat, he deflated, reaching forward to push a few stray strands of dying red hair back behind Kyumei’s ear. “Tell me. What were we supposed to do? at the school today?” he questioned, hoping that, at the very least, if he could keep her talking it would be enough. The brightened smile that Kyumei offered in turn was an added plus and, to be honest, Castiel didn’t mind hearing how she fondly touched over every little detail of that day. It was insignificant, really, but if it meant keeping her awake, alive, then it was worth treating like the world at least for tonight.
- "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down! You don't want to get even more hurt, do you?"
- "Tell me where it hurts."
- "Whoa, that's purple... It looks like your shoulder is dislocated."
- "Oh my god. Are you okay?"
- "You're bleeding... You're bleeding bad..."
- "This is gonna hurt..."
- "Holy crap! I may not know much about human anatomy, but legs don't bend that way!"
- "It's all swollen up..."
- "You have a black eye. Where you fighting with someone?"
- "Okay... Okay, hospital. Hospital, now."
- "I think you have a concussion."
- "Calm down! Calm down! Your ankle is sprained, okay?"
- "Here, lean on me."
- "I'm gonna need more bandaids..."
- "What the hell happened to you!?"
- "Here, I need to clean you up. This might sting a bit..."
- "We need to get the bullet out..."
- "Oh my god, you've been shot!"
- "Did... did you get beat up!?"
- "Just hold on. You're gonna be fine..."
- "Look out for that car!"
- "Wake up! Oh god, please wake up!"
- "You're alive! Oh, thank god!"
- "I'm no doctor, but you should have that looked at. It's bleeding a lot..."
- "What is that? Are there bandages under your shirt?"
- "Why is your arm wrapped up like that? And are those blood stains!?"
- "You must have hit the back of your head really hard."
- "Look at me. Just look at me and stay awake. Can you do that?"